Assistant Marketing Manager
- Formulate marketing strategies to drive business growth in a competitive finance market;
- Lead and oversee the execution of all marketing plans and advertising campaigns to achieve business goals;
- Draft and publish advertisements such as print ads, newspaper ads, radio contents, TVC scripts, press releases and other related marketing materials;
- Monitor existing advertisements and channels, suggest new offers and promotions to management;
- Conduct marketing research and analysis to monitor the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Negotiate marketing agreements, contracts and materials with different external parties;
- Prepare marketing budgets for management review and approval;
- Keeping track of new financial products and global market trend;
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required by management.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business, Communications or related disciplines;
- Minimum 4 years' relevant experience, preferable in financial industry or brokerage/securities firm;
- Excellent marketing sense and project management skills;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and analytical skills;
- Hardworking, independent, self-motivated, mature, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is a plus;
- Proficiency with MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Application Methods :
Interested applicant should apply with detailed resume and present & expected salary by clicking "APPLY" and email to: email@example.com or fax to: 2530 2218.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.