Dealing Officer (Day/Night shift allowance $4,000)
- Execute dealing orders for global securities and futures market;
- Handle daily phone/online enquiries and perform client's account instructions;
- Monitor client's orders and margin level, conduct margin call when necessary;
- Match daily transaction records and trade position and compile various trading reports;
- Assist in daily operation of dealing room and ad hoc duties.
Requirement & Qualifications:
- Holder of SFC license RA1 and RA2 is an advantage;
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in stocks, futures & options;
- General knowledge in global stocks and futures trading;
- Familiar with Sharp Point system is a plus;
- Good team player, able to work under pressure and willing to learn;
- Problem-solving skills and customer-oriented;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua;
- Willing to work night shift from 4:30pm-1:00am or 12:15am-8:45am with allowance (HK$4,000);
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior officer.
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Application Methods :
Interested applicant should apply with detailed resume and present & expected salary by clicking "APPLY" and email to: email@example.com or fax to: 2530 2218.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.